All over the world, laws regarding employment are subject to frequent change as governments develop and roll out new policies towards diversity, equal employment, and fair-workplace standards. Best-practice procedures regarding a range of employment issues — from unlawful discrimination to compensation arrangements for executives — are also constantly being updated.
Hahn & Hahn’s Law team draws on years of experience in advising employers about issues surrounding employment. If you need our lawyers to conduct litigation or arbitration proceedings, to negotiate with union representatives, or just to provide timely advice, you can be sure that your business interests are paramount. We aim to ensure that your workplace policies are robust and effective.
Our experience includes the following areas of employment law:
- workforce relations, including employee consultation, co-determination, and works councils
- restructurings, reductions-in-force, and redundancies
- litigation and arbitration of individual claims, class actions, or collective actions
- policies relating to equal employment and diversity
- statutory requirements for fair-workplace standards
- trade secrets and proprietary or confidential information
- the employment aspects of corporate transactions
- executive contracts, terminations, and remuneration arrangements
- management training on ‘best practices’